Monday, November 18, 2013

LOL< inactive>

Since when I will be brave enough to give you this blog?
Lol, this few days you cooked for me, for the whole week... gan dong...
I dunno you cook for me whether is to find a partner to eat, too boring or save money or really wanna cook, love cooking... I don't care... as long as you cook, I will eat, as simple as that.
everyday I feel like rushing back from company to accompany you to cook.
I always thinking that to hug you from behind and the sweet scene always occur on my mind.
I didn't do that. I m scared. I m not brave enough, maybe is not the time ba.

had been write lesser and lesser lately. ><.
but really, I really feel sour when seeing you and keen wai had so many topic to chat on. which none of them I m interested in.. how come you two got so many same hobbies de... beh tahan man... ><><><

ok la, that's all... I will eat anything you cook.. bwahahahaahha...
good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment