Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dropping, dropping and dropping..

i cant believe I will use this time to type this blog...
it's time for me n you to have interaction...
this few days I had been thinking, jealous and whatsoever...
I dunno why I will feel like this. last night when keen wai broke his phone, I start to think that you will surely come to my room and chat with him, therefore I purposely disappear out of sight..

I cant really stand the feeling as I need to really interrupt the conversation of both of you.
Come to think of that, I never really chat deeply with you.
I dunno is my talking style or anything. I just feel that I had lost my confident. or maybe you realize it when hearing my conversation with keen wai at night?

I dunno why both of us will became like this........
I had never type this blog for so long. because I think that the interaction is enough to keep us together... but the answer is certainly NO.

I dunno how much friend you had, what you think, what you like, even how to chat with you anymore, everything had change. and today is the day I eat your dishes all alone. even if I tried to chat with you. you just reply with an "a, o, e" not more than 10 phrases.

I dunno how to make you smile. that is the worse part.. maybe I should really reconsider myself..
I really losing hope. feeling more and more jealous, more and more emo... but will this help? I even feel angry yesterday... I stated to really scare of myself...

I dunno what will happen now, or next on... all I know is that we are not like the olden days again...
I dunno what should I do and how should I do it...

I m really suffering. maybe thinking from your side it is unfair for you. but biasa la, I always do this kind of thing de.. always I m the one who's doing stupid thing for people.

sorry for playing game and watching movie for all this time. maybe you will think that why you say sorry.. == I also not your who who. I really regret for anti social all this moment. come to think of that, I really had less and lesser topic to chat with you...

and I really don't get excited/make you happy when chatting with you, normally all the reply you given me will be very serious. really serious. or else, you will just flip your eyes and say boring.
I really dunno when shall I give you the blog address.. maybe forever I will keep it? lol.

Hope things don't go out of control... I really don't like the me and you now...

No comments:

Post a Comment