Thursday, December 12, 2013

change


Haha… I n keen wai having a fight n keen wai run out to his friend house… this is the time u really show care to me… lol… I really can feel it… a care as a friend.. we chat till late night, until 2am… and that will be the longest chat we had… I also know that you will chat with me to calm me down. Dun make me emo… just like that… really thank you for it man…

 

Time pass… keen wai are back… and everything is back to normal.. I cant stop souring when you chat with him everytime… n you are the one who chat with him first… u never even had eye contact with me when u pass through me… even u pass through the door u only see whether keen wai in room or not… if not u will just walk out...

 

I dunno what had happen… had I become the barrier for you to chat with keen wai… had I become so useless that u don't want to chat with me? Or is it anything else? Thinking back when the first few week, u never treat me like that.. I feel that we become more like a stranger now…

EMO…

No comments:

Post a Comment